Ethical Principles and Publication Policy
While establishing the ethical duties and responsibilities below, they have been prepared as open access, taking into account the guidelines and policies published by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Ethical Responsibilities of Authors
The author(s) who submit a study to the International Journal of Kurdish Studies are expected to comply with the following ethical responsibilities:
* The publication processes implemented in the International Journal of Kurdish Studies form the basis for the development and distribution of information in an impartial and respectable manner. The processes implemented in this direction are directly reflected in the quality of the work of the authors and the institutions that support the authors. Peer-reviewed studies are studies that embody and support the scientific method. At this point, it is important that all stakeholders of the process (authors, readers and researchers, publisher, referees and editors) comply with the standards for ethical principles. Within the scope of the International Journal of Kurdish Studies publication ethics, all stakeholders are expected to have the following ethical responsibilities.
* The works submitted by the author(s) are expected to be original. If the author(s) benefit from or use other works, they are required to cite and/or cite completely and accurately.
*People who do not contribute to the content intellectually in the creation of the work should not be specified as the author.
* All studies submitted for publication, if any, situations that may constitute a conflict of interest and their relations should be explained.
*Raw data may be requested from the author(s) regarding their articles within the framework of the evaluation processes, in such a case the author(s) should be ready to present the expected data and information *to the editorial board and scientific committee.
*Author(s) must have a document showing that they have the right to use the data used, the necessary permissions for the research/analysis, or the consent of the experimented subjects.
*In the event that the author(s) notices an error or mistake regarding his/her published, early view or evaluation work, he/she has an obligation to cooperate with the editor in informing, correcting or withdrawing the journal editor or publisher.
*Authors cannot have their work in the application process of more than one journal at the same time. Each application can be started following the completion of the previous application. A study published in another journal cannot be sent to the International Journal of Kurdish Studies.
* It cannot be proposed to change the author responsibilities of a work whose evaluation process has begun (such as adding an author, changing the order of authors, removing an author).
Ethical Duties and Responsibilities of Editors
International Journal of Kurdish Studies editors and field editors have the following ethical duty based on the "COPE Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors" and "COPE Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors" published by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) as open access. and should have responsibilities:
General duties and responsibilities
Editors are responsible for every publication published in the International Journal of Kurdish Studies. In the context of this responsibility, editors have the following roles and responsibilities:
* Making efforts to meet the information needs of readers and writers,
*Continuous development of the journal,
*Executing processes to improve the quality of studies published in the journal,
* Supporting freedom of thought,
* Ensuring academic integrity,
*Continuing business processes without compromising intellectual property rights and ethical standards,
* Demonstrating openness and transparency in terms of publication on issues that require correction and explanation.
Relations with the reader
Editors should make decisions by considering the knowledge, skills and experience expectations of all readers, researchers and practitioners. It should be careful that the published studies contribute to the reader, researcher, practitioner and scientific literature and that they are original. In addition, editors are obliged to consider the feedback from readers, researchers and practitioners, and to provide explanatory and informative feedback.
Relations with authors
The duties and responsibilities of the editors to the authors are as follows:
*Editors should make a positive or negative decision based on the importance, original value, validity, clarity of the narrative, and the journal's goals and objectives.
* Studies that are suitable for the scope of publication should be taken to the preliminary evaluation stage unless they have serious problems.
*Editors should not ignore positive referee suggestions unless there is a serious problem with the work.
*New editors should not change the decisions made by the previous editor(s) for studies unless there is a serious problem.
*"Blind Refereeing and Evaluation Process" must be published and the editors must prevent deviations that may occur in the defined processes.
To the authors